Experienced Au Pair Wanted For 2 Children
Location: Manchester, England
Description: is currently interviewing Experienced Au Pair Wanted For 2 Children right now, this job will be settled in England. For detail informations about this job opportunity please read the description below. I am looking for a nurturing and responsible au pair to look after 2 children. I would like someone with a with a caring nature and experience is not essential, references. I! would like someone to help me with childcare and light duties in the house. The person should be understanding because I work late shifts in the hospital to complete my studies.
The two year old goes to nursery full time, so it is only dropping them off and picking them after school and nursery. Thank you for reading. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- .
If you were eligible to this job, please deliver us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to .
Interested on this job, just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website
This job will be started on: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:31:15 GMT
Apply Experienced Au Pair Wanted For 2 Children Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment